Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Redneck Porch Makeover - Part 1

We are throwing a "Tailgating Diaper Baby Shower" for our friends in a little over 2 weeks.  I realize that "Tailgating Diaper Baby Shower" sounds pretty redneck in and of itself, however I do not want our back porch to look as redneck as it currently does. 

Therefore, I am making our back porch my project for this week.  Hubby left again today, so I'll have a little bit of extra time. 

The following are a few embarrassing photos of the current state of our redneck porch.  Don't judge me...


The view from one side of the porch.

The view from the other side of the porch.  Notice the redneck beer selection of choice.
 
You can't notice the spider webs that much in this photo, but they are bad!
The flower pot holds my failed attempt at growing herbs.

Our catch-all corner.

Everything is sitting on an old church pew here.  Also notice the old dryer that we need to sell or get rid of!
 
This kegerator came with the house, and was actually a major selling point.
(It hasn't been used in 10 months...)

This glider belonged to my grandmother.


My first step in this project is a cushion for the glider. I actually started it a little while ago, so it shouldn't take too long to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment